Thursday, February 25, 2010

DIY Fabric Invitation

I am so giddy over this sweet little fabric invitation. Discovered via The Wedding Chicks, this clever little tutorial was designed by Paper and Thread Studios, and is super quick and easy. Oh, and it is ridiculously cute!Here is what you will need: fabric with a large print that you can easily cut out, Elmer's glue, fabric scissors, and A7 flat cards that you can purchase online or at most craft stores.
Design your invite in any word program, making sure to justify all text to the right. Next, cut out a large graphic from your pretty fabric. Gently rub glue on the back of the fabric and press into place on your invite. And there you have it, a simple, affordable and adorable invite perfect for bridal showers or baby showers!{images via the Wedding Chicks}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a nice design. I'm a sucker for DIYs and personalized so I'd like my bridal shower invitations to be personally made by me. Thanks to these inspirations, I am getting ideas for making my invites more creative. Thank you.

Cheers and more power
Kathy
xxxx

  •