Saturday, August 13, 2011

Catching Up

Hello friends! I am so sorry I have been neglecting this blog for so long. I do have a good excuse! Recollection has been so well received by the Houston market and we have been crazy busy all summer long! I am still in shock at how fast everything has happened....unbelievably blessed! Thank you so much for being a fan of this blog and continuing to check back! I am officially going to take a break from blogging here but please follow me at the Recollection Blog! http://recollectionvintagerentals.blogspot.com/!

2 comments:

Christiano said...

Congratulations! Recollections looks like a great site both on the blog side and rental side. I like the architectural elements! Cool idea
Christiano
wedding stamps

Unknown said...

Wedding will likely to be on the most nights that you saw. You might without any doubt desire to make it as being immaculate as is possible. On the outfit for this think about with the vino for top mankind toasted bread, all this can be present in proper portion.

Cardsharing Server

  •