Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Benvenuto!

Welcome to the Something Blue blog! I am so excited to have a site to express our ideas, showcase our projects, and present fabulous finds that I come across surfing the web!

I guess I should start by giving you a little info about myself. I am Ashley DePierri of Something Old Something New Wedding Designs, a Houston based cutom favour and gift company. My mother and I started this company a little over a year ago after many years of creating wedding and party favors for friends and family members! We were loving the fun we were having creating unique guest gifts as well as the time we were able to spend together working on projects. We decided to embark on it as a true business endeavor and we couldn't be more pleased with the results!

We now offer customized guest favours, welcome boxes, attendant's gifts, and much more. We strive to combine traditional wedding elements with contemporary appeal. We work with each bride to design favours and gifts that truly reflect their personal style, celebrate their cultural heritage, or accent a theme. Presenting gifts with unique and thoughtful favours leaves a lasting impression and adds a personal touch to any events!

No comments:

  •