Friday, October 19, 2007

Their Art, Your Story.




I came across this company on Etsy a few weeks ago. Still searching for the perfect favor to compliment my art inspired wedding reception, I couldn't believe how perfect this idea was! Daphne and Clio is a company based out of Austin Texas that offers exclusive artwork in gift and favor size prints. They have a beautiful selection of artwork by very gifted artists. Their artists also accept custom assignments. Shannon Harris has accepted the assigment to paint Laguna Gloria (my wedding venue) and I am so thrilled! I will keep the orignal as a beautiful reminder of our wedding day, and display favor size prints on miniature easels on the guest tables. I can't wait to see the painting when Shannon is finished. I will be sure to share it with you!

No comments:

  •