Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beaty Photography

I am so excited that Jon and Emily of Beaty Photography allowed me to share this beautiful wedding that they shot here in Fort Smith!

Ret and Caitlin were married on June, 13 2009. I love Caitlin's dress!

Love the color palette of greens and pinks!

The girls got beautified at Vogue Aesthetics in historic downtown Fort Smith. (I'm in love with the image of the dress on the door!)

The ceremony took place at Christ the King Church in Fort Smith.

At the reception the guests were treated to a candy bar of delicious pink and green candies.
Check out Beaty Photography's site and blog for more beautiful pics! They offer Lifestyle and Wedding Photography and are conveniently located here in Fort Smith.

I am so excited about the amazing wedding resources I am learning about in this town :-)
  •