Monday, August 3, 2009

Feeling Shades of Blue

I have been feeling a little down today. Maybe because it's Monday. Maybe because it's raining. Nevertheless, I decided to use my blues in a constructive way and make this pretty inspiration board.
1. Love this image from Ella Blue. I just found this photography blog this morning and I it is fantastic!
2. Vintage Glass Saphire Pendant from BlueBirdss. This etsy seller has a ton of great vintage- inspired jewelry in eye catching colors!
3. Skeleton Key sketch from Krisatomic's flickr photostream via Creature Comforts. Make sure you check out her blog for more illustrations + photography
4. Tree top lighting by the always inspiring Elizabeth Messina
5. "Give Luck" Reusable fabric gift wrap by Chewing the Cud. I LOVE this fun print.
6. Vintage grosgrain ribbon from etsy seller Pink Sewing Machine.

No comments:

  •