Friday, August 21, 2009

The Keys to My Heart

Saw this lovely image and on Kiss The Groom and enjoyed reading the "keys to Elizabeth's heart" The Keys to My Heart
LOVE, coffee, SWEET DOGGIES, ripe tomatoes, THE SUN, vintage linens, HYDRANGEAS, wedding things, MY HUSBAND, grilled salmon, RUFFLES, new jeans, MASSAGES, pumpkins, STILETTOS, malbecs, FRESH LAUNDRY, bubble baths, KISSES, walks with my husband, THE SCENT OF VANILLA, lavender, ANTIQUES, old houses, CROWNS, talking on the phone with my mom, PRAYER, art, THE COLOR AQUA, shabby chic, COOKING WITH MY HUSBAND, my crazy dog lucy, SOFT COTTON T-SHIRTS, pretty party dresses, PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES, sleeping in, SNUGGLING, handmade lovelies, PECAN PIE, dates with my husband, LOVE...........
Post this image on your blog and list the keys to your heart.....I would love to read :-) (don't forget to comment and let me know!)
xox
Ashley

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I wrote the keys to my heart on my blog :o)

Ashley said...

yay! Thanks girl :-)

  •