Friday, December 18, 2009

Simple Homemade Gift

This morning I want to share this tasty little homemade gift idea found on Heather Bullard. The instructions seems easy peasy and the packaging is so stinkin cute!
Cinnamon Honey Butter

2 Sticks Softened Butter
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Honey
2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
Using the whisk attachment in your mixer, blend all ingredients until it is smooth and has an even consistency. Occasionaly scrape down the sides of the mixer with a rubber spatula to ensure even mixing. Scoop all of it into a Ziploc bag and pipe it into the small quilted ball jars. Package with cute holiday embellishments and hand written tag for a personal feel.

4 comments:

The imPerfect Housewife said...

Precious and double precious!! Where do you get those little jars??? I can make that butter - it seems easy enough right!? Have a wonderful Christmas ~ ♥

Eclectic Chic Style said...

I have missed you my friend, but I am back in the blogosphere and hope you'll come by and stay and visit so we can catch up again!!
Hugs
♥ Teresa

Rambles with Reese said...

What a brilliant idea!

May I post this article in my blog linking to yours?

Look forward to reading more.

Ashley said...

Thanks for the sweet comments! You may definately post it on your blog! XO

Ashley

  •