Friday, August 6, 2010

LBB Loves The Beekman Boys

While visiting my mom and dad last month, I was introduced to their favorite show which has quickly become a guilty pleasure of my own. The Fabulous Beekman Boys on Plant Green! The show spotlights two city boys who leave everything behind to go country. The “Beekman” refers to an old farm near Sharon Springs, N.Y., about 50 miles west of Albany with goats, pigs, llamas, and a beautifully preserved federal style mansion. Aaaah, the life!
The show is great because it spotlights their journey to turn their farm into a sustainable, organic lifestyle and retail business. There goat milk soaps and cheeses look divine and I am hoping to get my hands on some soon! I love watching the dynamics of their relationship as well. Brent's uptight demeanor paired with Josh's laid back attitude makes for some pretty funny television momentsAll in all, the show is cute, stylish and educational. It really makes me want to have a farm someday......with cute goats....that I can pet :-)

No comments:

  •