Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Weekend + More Pom Pom Love

I can't believe it is the weekend already. Sadly, thanks to a winter storm, I may be stuck inside all weekend, but hopefully will have power! On another note, I saw this adorable picture of Scarlett Johansson wearing this fluffy pom pom heart tee and instantly thought "this would be a great DIY" Unfortunately, aside from 7th grade home-ec, I have zero sewing experience and couldn't quite figure out how to sew a pom pom securely onto a tee shirt. Does anyone have any suggestions? Someone needs to make a tutorial for this!
{photo via Glamour Mag}

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabric Tac as it is permanent? I am the wrong person to ask about sewing, tho. Cute & clever idea.

Have a beautiful weekend.
TTFN ~ Marydon

Ashley said...

thanks! I tried to stick it onto twill ribbon bit even at that I couldn't gert the poms tight enough. I had a heart pattern that I pinned on but I think I should have traced it and then stiched along the line.....who knows!?

Leslie said...

Hmm...I may give this a go and see what happens!

Ashley said...

Leslie, if anyone can do it, you can!

jack said...

the Discount Coach Purses manufacturers usually advise cleansers for every kind of product they make. Depending on the budget, one can opt for the cleanser of their choice and apply it to have a wonderful and clean purse at their disposal. Instead of messing up with self experimented solutions, it is always advisable that one goes for a branded and advised cleanser that costs hardly 10-15 US dollars without any risk.Where to buy Coach purses outlet coach Using Coupons

  •