Saturday, January 16, 2010

HeartFelt

Now that the holiday season is long gone and I am getting comfortably settled into 2010, I am finally feeling inspired to craft. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, what better excuse to make something pink and pretty?I have to mention that aside from our etsy shop items (that my mom and I create together) I rarely ever share anything that I make on my own because I am always self conscious about whether or not anyone else would think it is cute. Does anyone else ever feel like this?I guess I just feel like with so many amazingly creative people, and so many wonderful ideas out there, that I am out of slightly out of my league. I don't know why I feel that way. I am always so quick to share beautiful things that other people make here on my blog, why not my own? I think my 2010 goal will be to craft more and be proud of what I make :) Starting with my felt heart stitched Valentine. I may sell this in the etsy shop.....haven't decided yet. I am not sure what to promote it as. It is basically a decorated heart that you can hang. So maybe a door hanger? Or maybe it could be a gift accessory? A Valentine keepsake? Any suggestions?

XO
Ashley

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You and all the women in your family are so talented. You should share your crafts proudly :o) I think the cute felt heart would make a great gift tag on a beautifully wrapped V-day gift!

  •